Wednesday, September 4, 2013

30 Weeks!!


How far along? 30 weeks & 5 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6.5 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes! Actually went on a mini shopping spree this past weekend courtesy of Nonna (My mom- Italian for Grand Mom)  and got some fall clothes!  My mom was so worried that since it is September, I was going to wake up one morning it would be cold, and I wouldn't have anything to wear that fit me!  Got some work pants, tops and the cutest jeans!  I LOVE maternity pants! And even a pair of shoes... I have worn nothing but flips all pregnancy, so when I tried on my real shoes the other day, there were TIGHT!  I've heard that in some woman they go up a shoe size, and never go back down. OMG Please don't let that happen to me!!!  I wear a 10- there is nothing past that!  I will have to shop in the tranny section! 


Stretch marks?  So far just the two, one on each side of my belly- They are like perfectly even... its weird


Sleep: the past two days have been rough.  I fall asleep at first, but then I wake up because my back hurts, then just cant get comfortable.  Im sleepy!  
 Best moment this week: Any weekend that has 3 days is great!  Thank you Labor Day!

Miss Anything? This week I was really having a taste for an ICE COLD CHERRY BOMB! 

Movement: Yes!  He is getting stronger and stronger!  Yesterday was like he was training for the Olympics in there! And it really is getting stronger

Food cravings: Nothing really in particular...  But when I get something in my head... I MUST have it right away!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  nope.  

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: My shower!  It has to be coming soon!!! When is it!?!?  I want to play with all my little treats!!!  Come on!!


CHECK THIS OUT...  

Look at that bump GROW!



1 comment:

  1. OMG You made me laughed so hard!!! I too am a shoe size 10 and I am sooooo afraid of growing a size because after 10 shoes are so... "different" lol... That "tranny" term it's really accurate haha. It has happened to me before, I gained a lot of weight 8 years ago and I went from size 9 to 10, then last year I lost 75 lbs and I was comfortable in some 9.5 shoes but I am terrified to go a size up and never come back because... who does not love pretty shoes, right?

    ReplyDelete