Sunday, September 8, 2013

31 Weeks



How far along? 31 weeks & 2 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6.5 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes, but what I'm wearing in this photo actually is not maternity..  Found the dress at Forever 21- Plus

Stretch marks?  So far just the two, one on each side of my belly- They are like perfectly even... its weird


Sleep: It hasn't been great.  Like I said before...  Im so tired, I have no problem falling asleep, but then I wake up several times because I'm uncomfortable, then can't fall back.  Its annoying, and Im sure its just a preview of what's to come.
 Best moment this week: Well this week has been pretty uneventful.

Miss Anything? Not so much

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Im really in the mood for mashed potatoes! mmmmmm

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  nope.  

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: Same answer as last week...  My shower!  It has to be coming soon!!! When is it!?!?  I want to play with all my little treats!!!  Come on!!  Come on!  I'm trying to be patient over here!!!!!!!! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment