Monday, September 23, 2013

33 Weeks


How far along? 33 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain/loss- 15 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes!  Leggings & my uniform tank!

Stretch marks?  Nothing new!


Sleep: HORRIBLE!  I have barely slept all week!  :(  I go from left side, to right side, left side, right side, UGHHHHH!
Best moment this week:  My mom and I spent an evening organizing all of Anthony's clothes, and this weekend I put together some baby gear! 
Miss Anything? Not so much this week!
Movement: Yes-Everything is on the right side
Food cravings:not so much

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Yessir!  Ive had a person or two at the office tell me that it looks like Im starting to "drop"  
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Been having a bit of Braxton Hicks action.   

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  Off- but not because of fat fingers, but because I have some sort of rash under my bands!  ITCHY!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: Still, getting more organized.  I feel like with all of this baby gear, my house is closing in on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment