Thursday, July 3, 2014

8 Months Old

LOVES:  Me :)  I am proud to say he is a Mommys boy :)  Its so fun to see his face light up when I walk into a room.  But I think I come 2nd to PUFFS...  He is a little puff monster!  and he LOVES to Clap!!!  I swear when he did it for the first time I nearly cried lol  my baby is growing up so fast!  He is also a big fan of the pool!  We started Mommy and Me swimming classes, and he seems to love it!

HATES:

EATING: As I mentioned above, he loves his puffs!  And he loves to eat!  We are on 2nd level gerber foods, one for breakfast, one for lunch and two for dinner!  And for dessert he gets an arrowroot cookie, made by gerber!  Its super messy, but I think that's half the fun!  I tried to reintroduce cereal again, and still the same result.  Also had the same result with Sweet Potatos!

SLEEP:  He is still crying for a few minutes when I put him down for the night,  but he is sleeping through the night, and taking two good naps for me during the day!

NICKNAMES:  Neener, Nino

WEIGHT: 22 lbs 6 oz

CLOTHES:  18-24 months

Important Dates: (Also throwing in the 7 month dates since I skipped an entry :P)

May 14- SIT UP
June 17- First time Swimming
June 22- First Clap




No comments:

Post a Comment