Wednesday, December 4, 2013

1 Month Old!



I know!  I can't believe it!  My baby is a month old!  How did that happen so quickly!?!  Aint he cute!?

LOVES: Baths!  He just loves to lay in his little baby tub! And he LOVES the lighted mobile on his swing, I mean he LOVES it, he can stare it forever!  I need to find one for his crib!

HATES: When his pacifier falls out of his mouth!

EATING: He is a hungry growing boy!  Eating about 4.5 ounces every 3 hours.

SLEEP:  He is sleeping a lot during the day!  And we are trying to get him out of his swing and into the crib, but he is going about 6-7 hours at night, which is AMAZING!  Mommy woke up feeling refreshed this morning!!

NICKNAMES: Neener, Honey bunches, and Pterodactyl Tony - lol

DATES TO REMEMBER:
11/3 - First Sponge Bath
11/ 9- Lost the umbilical cord
11/11 - First Bath

No comments:

Post a Comment