Thursday, December 19, 2013

Girls Night!

Mommy was happy to clip in those hair extensions, glue on lashes, and strap those leather pants on this post  baby body!  Last Saturday was the annual girls Christmas party, or as we like to call it... "Hopper Holiday 2013!" It was nice to get all dolled up, and look in the mirror and say, "Oh hey!  You're lookin good!" Fashion, hair, and makeup is half the fun for me! :)

I had a good time, and to top it off, I got the amazing Naked 3 pallet as my secret Santa gift!  woohooo!  Every year the girls take turns hosting the party, and this year, we did it at a bar... It wasnt the same.  Usually we have a bigger turn out, and by being at a bar, we didn't get to have too much girly conversation...  The most fun part of the night for me, was the car ride from one bar to the other, blasting Lil' Kim and fist pumping (are moms allowed to do that!?)  Half of me felt like nothing had ever changed, being out with friends, socializing, and drinking, and the other half of me felt awkward, and guilty that I was there!  Hard to explain, I guess its the story of a new mom!

Nino must have had a fun time with Daddy, on their boys night in,  because he slept through the night until 10:30 am!!!!!!!!!!  What baby does that!?!  He had to know that Mommy had a few drinks and needed some extra rest!  He is perfect, totally and completely perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment