Friday, May 31, 2013

16 weeks!




How far along? 16 weeks

 Total weight gain/loss +4lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep! Just started this week!!
Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: So far so good... Besides getting up to pee!
 Best moment this week: finding out its a HE & feeling the first flutters!
 Miss Anything? TANNING! I'm so pale :(
Movement: little butterflies!
Food cravings: not really... But I will NEVER turn down a taco!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!

Have you started to show yet: yes!  I had the a stranger congratulate me for the first time this week!!

Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  not yet!

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!

Looking forward to: Beach this weekend and stuffing my face with boardwalk food!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment