Monday, September 16, 2013

32 Weeks!


How fab are my family and friends at my shower!?!?! 
 I love this pic! 

How far along? 32 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss- 12 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes, but what I'm wearing in this photo actually is not maternity... This maxi is from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohls.  I've had this in my closet just waiting for someone to invite me somewhere and I would prepared in case it was my shower!  ;)  The plan worked!! 

Stretch marks?  So far just the two, one on each side of my belly- They are like perfectly even... its weird


Sleep: It has not improved! I just cant get comfortable!  My back is okay all day, then as soon as I get in bed!  there comes the pain and discomfort!
Best moment this week: This Saturday was the first of 3 birthing classes, and Sunday was my BABY SHOWER!!!

Miss Anything? Champagne -  I was extremely jealous that my shower favor was a mini bottle of champagne for everyone, everyone but ME lol. 
Movement: Yes- Nothing too crazy this week, no big jabs, more of just "Swooshin" 
Food cravings: Last week I told you that I was really in the mood for mashed potatoes, well I defiantly fixed that!  I made a HUGE pot roast meal Saturday, complete with 5 lbs of Mashed Taters, Carrots, Corn, & Gravy!  mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....  Left overs for tonight!  I cant wait to go home and dig in! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like Ive popped even more in the past two weeks...  I officially cannot see my feet!  I live in a townhouse, so Im constantly going up and down my stairs, and twice when quickly going down the stairs I've almost tumbled down because I cant see the stairs and Ive nearly missed one!  HOLY BUTTERFLIES!  Slowwwwww down Krista!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  nope.  After class #1 of birthing classes, Im scared when I can answer yes to this question! 

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: Getting all the loot from my shower ORGANIZED!  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a lovely pic!!! And you look absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete