Sunday, September 8, 2013

60 DAY COUNTDOWN!



HOLY SHITBALLS!  Please excuse my language.  But OMG!  60 days!  That is two months..  And technically I am full term at 36 weeks, and can go any time after that... Which is only like 35 days away!  I feel like I'm so not ready!  I'm slightly freaking out that I haven't had my shower yet.  But I think that is just me trying to be prepared!  I know it has to be soon... I don't think my Mom would make me wait much longer, she knows how I am!  Or would she!?!?!??!?!  eeeeek!  Baby needs everything!  And when is it appropriate for me to pack my hospital bag?  I guess I need the things to pack it lol.  I guess I have some time for that!

This coming Saturday Pat and I start our birthing classes!  I'm really looking forward to that.  With Pats new job, and schedule he hasn't been able to come to my doctors appointments.  So in a way I feel as if he doesn't  fully "GET" that its this close.  I think that these classes should get him in gear.

Tomorrow I have a check up with the doc... to check my weight gain and blood pressure.Hopefully all is good in the hood!  Besides being uncomfortable at night when I'm sleeping, I feel good, great!

I do feel like I am 100% getting bigger, I have noticed myself getting out a grunt each time I get out of my car.  Shaving is a chore!   And my toes feel like they are a million miles away!  It may sound like I'm complaining but I'm really not.  Pregnancy seems to agree with me... I don't mind it at all!  I actually quit enjoy it!

Look at that belly in all it's glory!




No comments:

Post a Comment