Monday, August 12, 2013

27 Weeks! HELLO 3RD TRIMESTER!



How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss 6 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes! 


Stretch marks?I found a second :(


Sleep: eh, not horrible.  But not fantastic.
 Best moment this week: the best of the week is ALWAYS the weekend!  :)

Miss Anything? 

Movement: Yes!  Nothing severe... Its mostly flutters but its almost constant movement this past week... but STILL cannot get Pat to feel him!

Food cravings: Froyo Please! :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: I gag all the time!  Any funky smell... I gag! My eyes water!  I cant even discuss the smell!!  EW!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  Nope- Im terrified when I can answer this question with YES!!

Belly Button in or out?  In- thank god!

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!!  And 2nd week in a row... No tears! :)

Looking forward to: Still...  Pat feeling baby kick!!!!!  Come on Nino!  Cooperate for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment