Thursday, August 22, 2013

28 Weeks!



How far along? 28 weeks and 5 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6 lbs... Doctor today, so I am very sure that is going to change!


Maternity clothes? Yes! 


Stretch marks?  I haven't found any more! So... I say we are winning at the moment.


Sleep: Getting comfortable is a bit more of a challenge this week
 Best moment this week: I got my nursery furniture!

Miss Anything? Not really this week...  I'm feeling pretty good

Movement: Yes!  More and more every day!  It feels like its almost constant!

Food cravings: Not really...  I've been overdosing myself on fruit.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  My belly felt a bit uncomfortable yesterday...  and after an intense googeling session, I think that I had my very first experience with Braxton Hicks.  Nothing horrible.  But definitely a bit uncomfortable.

Belly Button in or out?  In- Thank God!!

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: I can't wait to get this 2nd glucose screening test done and over with already!  My appointment is tomorrow.  I have been really watching what I'm eating this week...  and today no carbs! I think after I leave the test tomorrow I am going to have a gigantic Fro Yo!  I really hope the last test was a fluke!  Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment