Monday, August 5, 2013

26 Weeks!


How far along? 26 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes! 


Stretch marks? So far so good! But my skin has been SOOO dry this past week!  I'm not sure if it's left over suntan from being at the beach, or if it has something to do with pregnancy... either way I have never had this happen to me before!  


Sleep: Not  so bad...  Just getting up to pee!
 Best moment this week: I had a great weekend... With a fantastic date night, and FINALLY finishing the letters!  I don't know what was better!

Miss Anything? Not really this week...  I'm feeling pretty good

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Froyo Please! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  Nope

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  And I am happy to say there have been NO tears this week! :)
Looking forward to: Pat feeling baby kick!!!!!  Come on Nino!  Cooperate for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment