Thursday, August 29, 2013

29 Weeks!


How far along? 29 weeks and 6 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6.5 lbs


Maternity clothes? Yes! 


Stretch marks?  I haven't found any more! 


Sleep: This week hasn't been so bad!  I have learned to really cut back on drinking at night.  I try to not drink anything at all when I'm home from work to limit the trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
 Best moment this week: Where were a few good moments this week...  #1 Seeing my belly move when baby kicks!  #2 Passing my Glucose test!!!  and #3... Nsync reunion... Duh!

Miss Anything? Not really this week...

Movement: Yes!  He is getting stronger and stronger!

Food cravings: Super Cinnamon Bagel & Cream Cheese! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  nope.  

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: I'm so looking forward to getting the proofs from our maternity photo shoot!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment