Friday, July 5, 2013

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 weeks 6 days

 Total weight gain/loss- 4lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! I got me a new pair of jean shorts!!!

Stretch marks? I found one!! :(

Sleep: eh... I find my lower back bothering me a bit, so its been a little more difficult to get comfortable at night.
 Best moment this week: Working on my letters for the nursery!!
 Miss Anything? Tanning!! I'm so pale!
Movement: I think I have a little acrobat in there!
Food cravings: Frozen Yogurt!


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really!

Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy for the  most part... BUT I can cry pretty easily lol
Looking forward to: Getting these letters on the nursery wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment