Sunday, July 7, 2013

Diapers & Bottles & Bibs OH MY!



Pat and I spent our entire Sunday afternoon roaming through the aisles of Babies R Us combing the shelves one by one, scanning all things necessary to create the Ultimate Baby Phipps Baby Registry!  Talk about overwhelming!  Bottles, bibs, diapers, car seat, stroller, pack and play, high chair, walker, bath tub, burp cloths, pacifiers etc etc etc!!!!   All in all I think we did a really good job, the only thing that I really have absolutely no clue about is bottles and nipples!  I need to do my research!  I found this super cool Kuerig-ish type of formula dispenser that I'm most interested in so far!  But again, I want to do more research on it.  It sounds super easy and convenient.

I'm so super excited for my shower!  I wonder when it will be!  I'm normally the party planner of the group, so for me to have no clue about any of that is a little weird!  All I know is someone better give me a little heads up, bc a sista needs a spray tan and I gotta make sure my weave is lookin right!

No comments:

Post a Comment