Monday, July 1, 2013

Mod Podge- Easy as ABC!

 This weekend was my husbands birthday...  So I gave him a pass to go out and get drunk with his friends at the Oriole's game Saturday night.  And I decided that I would occupy myself while he was out and about and  get started on my alphabet for Anthony's nursery.  I pintrested my little heart out over the few days before hand, and I kept coming across posts about Mod Podge...  So I did what any DIYer would do, and I also searched YouTube on how to decorate wooden letters.  And again, Mod Podge kept coming up!  After watching a few videos, I ran to Wal-Mart and got me a big ol bottle!  And I sat down thinking I was just going to work on a few letters... And before I knew it, I was at AC Moore for another batch of supplies.  I was up until 1am crafting my little heart out!  And I must say I am soooo proud of myself and so happy with the way they turned out!!!  Not everything was made from Modge Podge...  Some were just painted, some were hot glue'd, and even one made of yarn!  I can't wait to get them up on the nursery wall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment