Sunday, July 28, 2013

25 WEEKS!




How far along? 25 weeks and 3 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! 
Stretch marks? So far so good!  Just got my 2nd bottle of Coco butter!
Sleep: I have been so tired lately!  This Friday and Saturday night I went to bed at 9:00!  Hello Gmom!  Besides getting up 47 times to pee I slept pretty well.
 Best moment this week: I love being able to feel him kick!  They are getting stronger every day!  The ultimate goal of the week is to get Daddy to feel him!!

Miss Anything? My social life!  I really just want to put some lashes on and fist pump under a disco ball!  Too bad I'm in bed before I would normally even take a shower on a Saturday night.  Boy how times have changed!  I tell ya one thing I DON'T miss... Is that Sunday morning hangover!  I think I did more today before 11am than I would normally do an entire pre-prego weekend!

Movement: Yes!

Food cravings: Froyo Please! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yea!  I feel like every time I eat I feel my stomach stretching!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  Nope

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy for the most part... But like I've said in the past few weeks, I can cry pretty easily.  Friday after work I was starving and went to Taco bell to kill a Crunch Wrap Supreme craving, and I actually paid at the drive through window and drove away without my food!!!!!  (ugh pregnancy brain!?!?!)  When I realized it, halfway home,  I got HYSTERICAL!  You would have thought I was shot!  oopsie! :P 

Looking forward to: Pat feeling baby kick!!!!!  GOAL OF THE WEEK!



No comments:

Post a Comment