Thursday, July 25, 2013

24 Weeks!



How far along? 24 weeks and 5 days

Total weight gain/loss- 6 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes! 

Stretch marks? Still just the one, coco butter is my best friend

Sleep: its happening... I hear all these horror stories about pregnant woman that don't get any sleep ... eeek!  I've been waking up and not being able get comfortable and not being able to fall back asleep :(
 Best moment this week: Being able to walk in the nursery and see a crib in there!!!!

Miss Anything? PAT!  His new job, hes been working CRAZY hours!!! He hasn't been home before 9:00 every night :(

Movement: yessir!

Food cravings: snowballs and slurpees!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke!

Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  Nope

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!! But I can cry at the drop of a hat! 

Looking forward to: D Day!


PS- this is my least favorite picture so far of my Chalkboard Countdown...  I made Pat take it last night at 9:30 when he just walked in the door... And needless to say after taking 8 he didn't want to take any more and I wasn't going to push it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment