Sunday, July 7, 2013

22 WEEKS!



How far along? 22 weeks and 3 days

 Total weight gain/loss- 4lbs
Maternity clothes? uniform... see above lol

Stretch marks? Just one so far... Lets keep it that way!

Sleep: eh... Not too bad...  Just getting up to pee... Seems like Pat and I are on the same schedule lately lol
 Best moment this week: Registering!
 Miss Anything? Tanning!! I'm so pale!
Movement: Oh yea!  Last night I got a good big kick, and I could feel it from the outside... Now I have to work on his patterns so daddy can feel him too! 
Food cravings: Cake Batter FroYo with oreos, choc chips and fresh strawberries!  mmmm  I also had my first real "craving" Friday night, and sent Pat out at 10pm for a Nachos Bel Grande!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke!

Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy for the  most part... BUT I can cry pretty easily - just ask my baby daddy!
Looking forward to: Now that I've registered... My SHOWER!


No comments:

Post a Comment