Wednesday, October 2, 2013

34 Weeks!


How far along? 34 Weeks & 4 days

Total weight gain/loss- 15 lbs


Maternity clothes? This is my work uniform lol - I feel like I wear it at least once a week, I try to jazz it up with jewels.  This is not maternity.

Stretch marks?  Nothing new!


Sleep: Last week was horrific, and for some reason, this week seems to be going well!  Every night before bed I shower and use the Baby Bedtime bath gel & lotion that I got for my shower.  LOL  I hear its like Valium for babies... So I decided to try it out for myself and hey!  Its been workin for me!
Best moment this week:  My office shower!!!!
Miss Anything? Tanning!  I really do miss tanning!
Movement: Yes-Everything is on the right side
Food cravings:This week is honey nut cheerios and banana! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Yessir! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  I've had a pain here and there under my left boob... Weird.  It comes and goes.  I have also started to feel a bit of pressure "down there"
Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: Still getting organized!  We are getting down to the wire here, and I feel like I still have a lot to do!  The nursery is 95% complete!  I will feel SO much better when I can say its finished!!


ps- Chalk board mistake- I didn't realize this until AFTER this has been posted to my blog, but my board is incorrect!  I should have checked the box for hospital bags and NOT the nursery box.  Oh well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment