Monday, October 28, 2013

38 Weeks!




How far along? 38 weeks & 1 day

Total weight gain/loss- 19 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yea! 

Stretch marks?  Just a few

Sleep:  Sleep?  What is that?
Best moment this week:  The fact that I am officially on maternity leave!!!!  Hallelujah! 
Miss Anything? Tanning- I could get a lead role in the Twilight movies.
Movement: Yes, but not so much lately.....  I think he has run out of room to squirm around-  Baby boy is as snug as a bug in a rug!
Food cravings: Cake batter FroYo topped with crushed oreo's and fresh strawberries! :)

Anything making you queasy or sick:  No- Just funky smells!

Have you started to show yet: ooooooooohhhh Yea!
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Yes!  last night I had a string of contractions that felt a lot like strong menstrual cramps.
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  This week I have officially retired my wedding rings, and put them on a chain around my neck!  Its been a few days, and you can still see the indentation of the band around my finger... Swollen much??
Happy or Moody most of the time: Im happy for the most part, but I am also growing a little less patient for those around me!  Hey!  I'm 9 months pregnant! I can be bitchy if I want too ;)
Looking forward to: Im looking forward to that moment when we get to the hospital and they say that this is not a false alarm, this is go time!




No comments:

Post a Comment