With 37 days till D day, I decided its time to pack it up! I mean Kim K went 5 weeks early! That means I could go like TONIGHT!!!!
And there it is! My hospital bag - I'm officially ready, well, maybe not ready, ready, but... My bag is packed! I've spent hours upon hours on Pinterest, and Google, compiling a list of what needs to go into this bag. I'm sure there will be something I forgot!
- Pajamas- I've never been a PJ's kinda girl, more like a t shirt and shorts for bed... But I got two pairs AND a silky night gown... ooooh Fancy! ;) I also packed my favorite all black cotton maxi dress, I figured if needed, I could also use that as a night gown.
- Socks/ Slippers
- Big ol Butt Grannie Panties
- Sports Bras- I'm not planning to breast feed, so I'm told to get the tightest sports bras and layer them on!
- Go Home Outfit- This was the hardest part for me... WTH should I wear home!? Who knows, will I have a normal delivery? C section? I just went with a pair of leggings, T and a hoodie... we'll see how it all pans out soon enough!
- flip flops - for walking around the hospital and they can double as shower shoes
- Q tips
- tooth brushes/toothpaste
- shampoo/ conditioner
- face wash
- eos chap stick
- makeup wipes
A girl has to look good for the first time her son lays eyes on her, right!?!?
Also, not pictured I packed two bath towels for Pat and I, a change purse full of dollar bills, and change. And put a note on the bag to remember to bring a pillow and our chargers!
Daddy's bag was much more simple... Sweats, hoodie, and t shirts. That's about it lol!
So there they sit... waiting for transport!
Next task is baby's bag!