Tuesday, October 8, 2013

35 Weeks!


How far along? 35 weeks & 4 days

Total weight gain/loss- 14.5 lbs - I lost a half a pound!
Maternity clothes? duh- uniform tank ( See above )

Stretch marks?  Nothing new!

Sleep: My "Sleepy Shower" routine seems to be working!  
Best moment this week:  Finally getting baby clothes washed and put away
Miss Anything? Not so much, Im pretty content this week.
Movement: Yes-Everything is still on the right side
Food cravings:This week is honey nut cheerios and banana! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigarette smoke! GAG!

Have you started to show yet: Yessir! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  I think , what I thought was Braxton hicks before, really wasn't Braxton Hicks.  NOW I really have Braxton Hicks!  I had them a lot over the weekend, probably because I was doing a lot around the house...   And same as last week...  I've had a pain here and there under my left boob... Weird.  It comes and goes.  I have also started to feel more pressure "down there"
Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  on!

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!

Looking forward to: Meeting my son!  Its so close I can't believe it!  I have had two dreams in the past week that involved me having a baby, but I haven't been able to see his face!  I'm also really looking forward to next weeks sonogram, to see if he is cooperating as far as positioning and how big he really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment