Tuesday, October 15, 2013

36 Weeks!


How far along? 36 weeks & 4 days

Total weight gain/loss- 14.5 lbs 
Maternity clothes? duh- uniform tank ( See above )

Stretch marks?  Nothing new!  THANK GOD!

Sleep:  Not great- not horrible.  I can defiantly deal
Best moment this week:  Being able to say that my nursery is COMPLETE!
Miss Anything? TANNING & SUSHI
Movement: Oh yea, there are not so many little kicks anymore, but full on jabs!!!
Food cravings: ahhhhhhhh not so much!

Anything making you queasy or sick: My puppies were really sick this week... poopie all over the house! Pat had that clean up duty!  I just COULD NOT do it!!!!  

Have you started to show yet: Yessir! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  This pain on my left side under my boob is serious.  I don't know if its a labor pain or if its braxton hicks or wtf it is... I do know that it hurts like hell!
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!
Looking forward to: That moment when it's time to throw our bags in the car and GO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment