Monday, October 21, 2013

37 weeks = FULL FREAKIN' TERM!


How far along? 37 weeks & 2 days - FULL TERM!!!

Total weight gain/loss- 19 lbs- Up 4.5lbs in the past two weeks! 
Maternity clothes? Oh yea!  Check out my new distressed skinnies!

Stretch marks?  Unfortunately yes,  I feel like I have noticed some, they are very light, but they are there!

Sleep:  Sleep?  What is that?
Best moment this week:  By far the best was that Pat FINALLY felt Nino move!  After 9 months of trying, he finally felt him during his first hiccup session!
Miss Anything? I could go for a glass of Pink Champagne!
Movement: Yes! His first bout of hiccups were so cute! :)
Food cravings: Carrabbas!  Carrabbas shrimp scampi with extra lemon butter and bread for dipping!  

Anything making you queasy or sick: 

Have you started to show yet: Yessir! Now the question should now be... have I dropped??  and the answer is YES!  It feels like he is just chillin in my lap! lol
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  STILL- This pain on my left side under my boob is serious.  I don't know if its a labor pain or if its braxton hicks or wtf it is... I do know that it hurts like hell! And pressure pressure pressure!  when we are driving and go over a bump it literally feels like hes going to fall right out! 
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy!
Looking forward to: MEETING MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment