Friday, June 7, 2013

17 Weeks!

  


As you can see, Pat really wanted to join in on the fun this week! LOL  I mean, how can you just not laugh at him holding his belly!  I couldn't stop laughing!  Im so lucky to be married to my best friend! :)


How far along? 17 weeks and 5 days
 Total weight gain/loss +4lbs
Maternity clothes? Some!  And I'm absolutely loving them!  These pants are just so comfy!  I got jeans, and black work pants!
Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep: Yes and DREAMING like a crazy woman!  I LOVE my Boppy body pillow!
 Best moment this week: Nothing crazy has happened this week, all in all Ive had a good week, Pat and I are doing really well and are getting more and more excited, especially with baby boy really starting to move around in there!
 Miss Anything? The weather has been pretty great!  I would LOVE to have a nice cold draft beer in a frosty mug! mmmmmm... 
Movement: little butterflies!
Food cravings: No, not really!  I'm really into fruit!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!

Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs:  not yet!  But I'm scared shitless when I can say yes to this question!!

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!

Looking forward to: This Sunday Pat and my family are headed to the Italian Festival!  I am totally looking forward to all of the delicious treats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment