Sunday, June 9, 2013

18 Weeks!


How far along? 18 weeks and 2 days

 Total weight gain/loss- +4lbs
Maternity clothes? Got myself a great pair of jean shorts from Burlington Coat Factory!  Check these babies out in the pic!  $9!  HOLLA!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I have been sleeping like a ROCK!  We have recently started putting the dogs in dog beds rather than the bed to prepare the baby, and what a difference!  Besides getting up to pee, I am sound asleep!
 Best moment this week: I had a great weekend with friends and family
 Miss Anything? Have I mentioned that I could go for a cocktail!?
Movement: little butterflies are turning a bit more pronounced!
Food cravings: Nachos with re fried beans!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cigar smoke!!! 
Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!
Looking forward to: The moment that Pat can feel the baby kick from outside the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment