Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Today we had a really good day.  I was really excited to celebrate Pat's very first father's day!  He kept telling me all week that there was no reason for gifts because he hasn't done anything fatherly yet lol.  Of course I had to get him a little treat!  Even before we were pregnant he has always said that when we had a baby he wanted a papoose to be able to carry the baby hands-free.  So...  I got him a Baby Bjorn! haha  As soon as I gave him the gift bag he said, Is this a Papoose!?!?  We opened the box and we were trying to figure out how it worked...  So we used our first born fur baby boy Romeo as our model. He LOVED it! hahahaah  What a good big brother!

Romeo testing out the Baby Bjorn
After laughing so hard, I thought I would pee myself, we spent the afternoon at his parents house having crabs and spending some time with his stepfather.

Then we stopped at Baskin Robbins and brought my Daddy a surprise treat!  Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Sundae for me! mmmmmmmm...


All in all, another great Snickey weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment