Monday, June 24, 2013

20 Weeks! Halfway there!!




How far along? 20 weeks and 3 days

 Total weight gain/loss- +4lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes!  Can you tell by me last 3 posts... I have a prego uniform that includes these jean shorts! lol
Stretch marks? No!  Ive been drowning myself in coco butter!

Sleep: eh... I find my lower back bothering me a bit, so its been a little more difficult to get comfortable at night.

 Best moment this week: Checking off the pretty room task off of my to do list!
 Miss Anything? caffeine!
Movement: little butterflies are turning a bit more pronounced!
Food cravings: Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle! That's all I can think about.. yet I haven't even had one yet!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really!

Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery started this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment