Sunday, June 16, 2013

19 Weeks!


How far along? 19 weeks and 3 days

 Total weight gain/loss- +4lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes!  I'm loving these jean shorts.
Stretch marks? No, but my belly has been really itchy lately...  According to my books its because my belly is expanding, so I picked up a bottle of coco butter today!  I'm looking forward to lathering myself up this evening after my shower!
Sleep: So far, not a problem...  Peeing more and more lately.  Last night was a record, I got up three times to use the bathroom.  And I hear it only gets worse, much worse
 Best moment this week: Just spending QT with my hubby
 Miss Anything? Crabs!
Movement: little butterflies are turning a bit more pronounced!
Food cravings: Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle! YUMMMM
Anything making you queasy or sick: My office is being painted this week, and it really made me sick for the first time this pregnancy
Have you started to show yet: yes! 
Gender: BOY
Labor Signs:  Nope
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy!
Looking forward to: The moment that Pat can feel the baby kick from outside the belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment