Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pretty Room- Take Two!

So the Pretty Room #2 is complete!  Thanks to the help of my cousin George and Father in Law Joe!!

Wednesday while I was in the hospital George was at the house paining the office in preparation of the big switch!  I took the few days and rested up from being sick, and last night the transformation began.  Literally, 7 bags of clothes and shoes are being sent to goodwill!!  And after dinner last night, Joe came over and took down the racks, and transferred them to the new room...  It took him until about midnight last night to get everything down and back up. And I took the day today to put everything back together, hang pictures and organize everything.  I'm so happy with the way everything turned out!  I love it! Now on to Project Nursery!!!!!

Georgie & the Before & After

Good Will Clean out

Empty Pretty Room #1- Soon to be Nursery



Finished Product


 

No comments:

Post a Comment