Monday, June 17, 2013

Pregnant Problems

Okay, I have one complaint!  Just one!   Well, so far.  I've had a horrible time with my contact lenses lately...  No matter what I do they are itchy and blurry.  I'm constantly replacing them for new ones, and nothing I do seems to work.  This has been a horrible allergy season in our area, so I just blamed it on that, allergies.  Well... after complaining to my mother for the 999th time she said, do you think it could be because your pregnant!?  hmmmm... So I did as any one does now a days... I went right to Google, and searched "Pregnant & Contacts"  Well!  I was shocked to see that some pregnant woman experience difficulties with their contacts because their eyeballs swell!!!! W H A T!?  I had never heard of such a thing!  So even my eyeballs are fat!  I called my optomologist and they confirmed...  Some, not all, pregnant woman need a different size contacts during pregnancy.  Who woulda thunk it!?!  So right now, glasses it is!



4 eyed work selfie LOL


This week, I really feel pregnant!  The belly is definitely out there!  I'm so hungry all the time, and going up and down the stairs I find myself a little out of breath!  My lower back has been bothering me a little bit...  It's happening!!!  There really is a baby in there!  And I have I mentioned that I pee like 17 times a day?!

#pregnantproblems

But honestly, other than that I'm still feeling great!  My complaints really aren't complaints at all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment